Emphasize your titles and headers efficiently with Avada’s Title Shortcode. Choose how big you’d like to display your title, the text color, and it’s alignment. Choose from severalÂ separators and set it’s color, as well. Avada’s Title Shortcode is fully compatible with our columns shortcode.
This Is A Great Title!
Choose from H1 (biggest) to H6 (smallest) to set your title’s size. Set your title color however you prefer, as well. Select Left, or Right to align the title to your liking.
This Is A H1 Heading
This Is A H2 Heading
This Is A H3 Heading
This Is A H4 Heading
This Is A H5 Heading
This Is A H6 Heading
Make your content sections more interesting by adding separators to your titles. Choose from several designs and customize it’s color to suit your tastes.
Complete Set of Options
Every option and description included with the titleÂ shortcode is listed below.
- size – Can be one of these values: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. These numbers correspond with H1-H6 heading sizes.
- content_align – Can be one of these values: left, or right. Sets the heading’s alignment.
- style_type – Can be one of these values: single solid, double solid, underline solid, single dashed, double dashed, underline dashed, single dotted, double dotted, or underline dotted. Sets the Separator style.
- sep_color – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the separator’s color. Leave Blank for Thee Option selection.
- class – Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id – Add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.