Avada’s Slider Shortcode is ideal for users who prefer a simpler, and more basic slider to showcase their websiteâ€™s images. Although the options and settings to customize the slider is limited, itâ€™s very quick and easy to upload image or video slides.
Upload as much images or videos as you’d like! Insert an image, a Youtube video, or a Vimeo video. Set the images or videos to link to other pages, or to open in a lightbox.
Use With Columns
Use the Slider Shortcode with our columns shortcode to insert it anywhere on the page.
Why Choose Avada?
- Fully responsive so your content will always look good on any screen size
- Awesome sliders give you the opportunity to showcase important content
- Unlimited color options with a backed color picker, including the gradients
- Multiple layout options for home pages, portfolio section & blog section
- We offer free support because we care about your site as much as you do.
- Avada will constantly be updated with brand new features and additions
- Advanced Theme Options makes it easy for you to customize your settings
Complete Set of Options
Every option and description included with the sliderÂ shortcode is listed below.
- width -Â Accepts a pixel value or a percentage to set the width. For example,Â 1px,Â orÂ 50%. Leave Blank for full width.
- height -Â Accepts a pixel value or a percentage to set the height. For example,Â 1px,Â orÂ 50%. Leave Blank for full width.
- type – Can be one of these values: video, or image.Â Sets the type of slide.
- link -Â The URL path where the image links to. For example,Â http://www.example.com/
- linktarget – Can be one of these values: _blank for new window, orÂ _self for same window.
- lightbox – Can be one of these values: yes, or no.Â Sets the image to be displayed in a lightbox or not.
- class – Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id – Add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.